You are at the genuine Deed Plotter website.
(Website redesigned and posted 11-07-2019)
If you are a real estate professional who needs a quick, powerful, and easy way to draw and analyze legal descriptions, look no further. You will see why Deed Plotter is considered the flagship software and how easy it is to use.
Net Deed Plotter® by Greenbrier Graphics, LLC
Version 5.62 released May 24, 2019
(For Windows VISTA, Windows 7, Windows 8, & Windows 10 Operating Systems)
Our genuine original Deed Plotter is the one you heard about and are looking for. Over a period of 31 years its quality and popularity have caused it to become the industry standard. That is what we hear from title companies, attorneys, paralegals, landmen, assessors, and other real estate professionals. Our software (Deed Plotter®) is demonstrated in accredited colleges, community schools, and landman training schools all over the country. Our Deed Plotter is sometimes a topic at seminars and bar association meetings. Deed Plotter is recommended in at least one college text book and has been the subject of many articles. It is used in court to settle land disputes, and has proven the location of oil wells. If your deed plotting software never came from Greenbrier Graphics, it is not Deed Plotter*
Net Deed Plotter can be used with metes and bounds descriptions and with “standard section”rectangular descriptions.
Just a few of the basic capabilities of Deed Plotter follow:
- Enter data and draw user-scaled maps directly from any document that has an adequate surveyor’s legal description.
- Automatically calculate areas, closures, and precision ratios.
- Find and measure overlaps & gaps.
- Solve for a missing deed call and search for a defective deed call.
- Connect, move, and rotate multiple parcels of land.
- Automatically display deed calls, corner circles, and corner labels.
- Add text of any size at any position or angle.
- Much, much more. This Web Site will demonstrate the quality of our software and the respect we have earned.
Read on to find out who uses Deed Plotter and why thousands of our satisfied customers say, “Your program is so easy to use!” Let us prove it to you. Since 1987, our Greenbrier Graphics Deed Plotter programs have been widely used by non-surveyors including:
Bureaus of Indian Affairs
Departments of Transportation
Colleges & Universities
Tax & Assessment Offices
Developers & Builders
Farm Credit Banks
These professionals have depended on Greenbrier Graphics for mapping software for more than 31 years. They know we were listening to their comments and support questions long ago, and they know we will be here when they need us.
Our popularity and success have been earned because.
- The program is designed for non-surveyors. The majority of our customers have no experience or training in surveying, engineering, or the plotting of deeds.
- We have shielded the customer from many of the complications that exist in legal descriptions.
- We have listened and responded to suggestions and wish lists received from real estate professionals.
- The same people who wrote Deed Plotter and the manual handle technical support. They know the program inside out.
- The first few pages of the manual get you up and running, and the support will seldom be needed. The manual and Help also provides valuable information that goes far beyond simply drawing a map.
- In addition to an easy to use pdf manual, Net Deed Plotter comes complete with on-screen help.
When you buy a license for our Net Deed Plotter® (Deed Plotter®, version 5), you will have the “best of the best.” You will use many map drawing software features that were pioneered by Greenbrier Graphics. You will know why the competition follows our lead. After reviewing this page, please select the Features menu option to learn more and see four examples.
*Beware of deceptive advertising. Don’t be fooled by imitations. Only Greenbrier Graphics publishes and updates the program that, since 1987, has been named Deed Plotter. There has been unlawful and unethical use our registered trademark. They knowingly created market confusion by using our long standing trademark to lure unsuspecting customers. Would you trust a company that seeks your business in such a manner? Deed Plotter is the Registered Trademark of Greenbrier Graphics, LLC. Infringement will not be tolerated. Greenbrier Graphics has taken, and will continue to take, legal action to successfully prevent the unethical and illegal use of of the Deed Plotter family of trademarks. (Genuine Deed Plotter and Original Deed Plotter are also trademarks of Greenbrier Graphics, LLC)